12 May 2013

Im not absolutely certain that my children are happy with the mother they have.  My Samuel loves me but I think the other two are too old for blind love LOL.

Im grateful for Samuel.  He gives me a second chance to mother in a different way in some areas.  I think it was a mistake to make my children number 1 in my life as they grew up.  I should always remain number 1 in  my attitude and in my day.  Hopefully Samuel will grow up less selfish because he knows he is one of many.

People have thought that I have been gracious to my children because Im lazy and it is an easier option than handing out discipline.  Believe me... grace is more difficult than lashing out.  My children have made me a better human being who is more able to consider other people.  Well there had to be a plus LOL.


Comments system

Disqus Shortname